Key Account Manager - English Language Proficiency
Enjoy Providing Fisrt-Class Service IN DEMANDING NICHE MARKET
Image a role where your personality and passion for what you do count most.
- Naturally curious? You are passionate about search and keen about finding new contacts and establishing new connections.
- Prefer individual customer approach? You want to charm and persuade. You are enthusiastic about picking up the phone to reach a potential client. You cannot wait meeting your customer face-to-face to present the outstanding service.
- Willing to dig deep? You are ready to face technicity and to explain it. With our help, you are willing to translate technical requirements of an engineer position into “simple- to-understand” language.
In this role, you have a two-fold responsibility. You are in charge of developing our client portfolio and managing new vacancies. You are a unique and privileged point of contact for our customer and our recruitment team.
SCOPTIQUE is a unique service provider offering Engineering and Recruitment services for Optics and Photonics industry. Our engineering branch proposes tailored solutions in Optical Design and Optical R&D. Our recruitment division searches the entire world for the best talents in Optics, Opto-mechanics and Opto-electronics.
We are a dynamic human-size company looking for a pro-active and positive-minded individual with excellent communication skills to expand our client base and support our development internationally.
We are looking for a committed individual with a strong sense of responsibility and engagement with the company. You are willing to work in a small team and grow together with us.
In this role, you work under responsibility of and report to our Business Development Manager. You will work in our cozy office in Jurmala located on the bank of the beautiful Lielupe River.
In this role, you will:
Develop our customer portfolio
- Search for new clients through different sourcing channels
- Contact potential clients by email and telephone
- Identify and respond to client needs
- Schedule and attend business meetings
- Manage and classify our client database
- Support the development of marketing materials
Ensure a client – recruiter interface
- Understand and set a clear framework for a new position request
- Liaise with a recruiter team on a position
- Ensure an efficient interface with a customer regarding submitted profiles
- Ensure an effective feedback on the submitted profiles to the recruiter team
Your skills matter:
- Your English is fluent, both oral and written
- You have an excellent telephone manner
- You are persuasive in talking face-to-face
- You have a good command of the Microsoft Office package
- You are a fast learner: you can quickly adapt to the technical side of our job
- Knowledge of German is a plus
Your personality matters even more:
- You are an innate communicator. You genuinely enjoy entering into conversation and holding a dialogue
- You are willing and feel enthusiastic about finding and winning new markets
- You feel confident about approaching new people
- You are a hard-worker with a strong work ethic
- You are persistent without being aggressive
- You are well-organized and are able to work in autonomy.
You recognize yourself by reading these lines? Then you should definitely apply.
- Challenging work in a multi-cultural team
- Great amount of autonomy
- Growth possibilities
Send your CV and motivation letter to our Business Development Manager Oksana Ibisova by email or by phone.
This positon is subject to work permit requirements. Please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to work in Latvia.