Sia Odz is looking for a Personnel Assistant to support the Director General based abroad.
Your main missions will be:
- Calendar management
- Handling of various administrative files
- Reservations of air tickets, tickets, taxis
- Management of apartment reservations
- Search and order equipment via the internet
- Supplier visits (in Latvia)
- Management of offices, invoices, accounting, .
The work can be done partly from home, with at least three attendances per week at company headquarters (Tukums). Work may require a few trips abroad.
The schedules are rather demand-driven, a great flexibility of agenda is requested (sometimes requires work in the evening or weekends). Full availability from 1 July to 15 September is required.
excellent computer skills and habit of working via the tools available on the Internet
High quality of anticipation, organization, management of priorities
- Ability to work independently
Attentive and excellent service
Rigor and sense of confidentiality
Knowledge of computer tools, including power point, word, excel and collaborative Internet tools
English, French. Knowledge of Russian and / or Latvian is also required.
Please send your resume to email below if you are interested.
Availability for a mandatory interview between 19 and 27 April in Tukums.