I am a Chief Mate with the experience in
- carriage of bananas, fruits, vegetables (break-bulk, pallets and containers up to 96 HRU), frozen meat and fish, cars, general cargoes, up to 375 TEU. Working worldwide including Far East, Mediterranean, Europe, US West/East coast, Ecuador and Guatemala SUR, also high seas transshipment.
- Working with the international crew from Philippines, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
- Dry Dock repairs (specification preparation and liaisons with the Shipyard Management)
- SMS/ISM/ISPS and Maintenance system on board.
- Preparation the ship for PSC, USCG, Flag, Class Statutory surveys.
I have all necessary certificates including Bridge Team Management, ECDIS and Hazmat B-V/c. My style is continuous improvement. That’s why I attend many courses in my own time. I’m not afraid of difficulties and always doing my job to get the best result. I do not drink alcohol.