An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our small but growing team in either our London or Riga office. We're looking for a highly talented intermediate to senior back-end developers with a background in developing and maintaining complex server-side systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and help shape the future of our company and the wider market with great opportunities to grow and develop in the role.
- Deep knowledge of GoLang, Python.
- Good background in Echo framework
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing complex systems with micro-service architecture
- Ability to create lightweight services which main focuses are performance, speed and stability
- Ability to setup and use docker-based projects
- Understanding of REST API basics and ability to develop such
- Usage of good programming principles and ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of C#, C++ or NodeJS
- Ability to configure Ubuntu based server environment
- Experience with Rancher, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or any alternatives
- Experience in creating and maintaining services with high-load traffic
- Experience with BigQuery or Elastic Stack
- Any front-end background
- Experience in writing unit tests for existing products
- Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or relevant experience.
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and programming computers.
- A competitive and stable salary.
- A competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- The option to work out of our London or Riga offices.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment.
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.