An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our small but growing team in either our London or Riga office. We're looking for a highly talented extended reality developer with a background in XR to further expand our capabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career and help shape the future of our company and the wider market with great opportunities to grow and develop in the role.
- Unity3D editing, programming and scripting in a commercial environment.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, C++, XAML, DirectX, D3D, SharpDX and Visual studio.
- Some experience of native iOS and Android app development (Obj-C / Swift / Java), to assist with cross platform Unity plugins and deployments.
- Experience in developing and evaluating AR platforms such as Magic Leap and HoloLens.
- Experience in developing for VR platforms, such as GearVR, Vive, Oculus.
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and programming computers.
Nice to have:
- Development experience with Microsoft HoloLens.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or relevant experience.
- Unity certified Games development background.
- 3D modelling / animation skills (3DSMax, Vray).
- 2D design / animation skills (Adobe CS).
- A passion for video games.
- A competitive and stable salary.
- A competitive holiday allowance.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- The option to work out of our London or Riga offices.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment.
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.