Biznabler is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to be responsible for the design process, including concept development, storyboarding, animation, motion graphic design and production and to be included in business development projects for our international clients.
Headquarter of Biznabler is situated in Copenhagen, Denmark. Although, it is a multi-national company that works with professionals from all over the world: Canada, the USA, Italy, Netherlands etc.
Employment form will be freelance. Freelancer is a person who is self-employed, working from home or office on project basis and is not necessarily committed to an employer long-term.
Working as a Motion Graphic Designer in Biznabler means:
- Creating and designing animations and graphics used in advertising and promotional efforts;
- Using various methods to communicate the organization’s efforts through and assortment of freehand and digital design technologies;
- Being familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures;
- Having a wide degree of creativity and latitude;
- Being proficient in all current major desktop publishing software and technologies;
- Generating and manipulating images, animations, text and video;
- Delivering high-quality work on time.
- 2+ year of motion graphic designing and developing experience
Skills and experiences that would be taken as an advantage:
- Knowledge of languages: English, Latvian, Russian and other languages are taken as a big advantage (more = better);
- Previous working experience;
- Time management skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and multiple projects;
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and design;
- Motivation, initiative and independence to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If the person meets the criteria, he has the following advantages:
- Possibility to work and gain experience in a fast growing and developing company;
- Possibility to work flexible hours and combine job with other work/studies/private life;
- Being member of multi-national society;
- Learn more about IT world;
- Practice languages;
- Depends on the skills developed during the work, there is a possibility for a career.
If you think this work is for you, please send your CV, expectations of the salary and portfolio before 30.09.2018
Selected candidates will be invited to Skype interview and relevant candidates will be invited to face to face interview in Riga.