Rixtrans is an Iso 9001 certified translation company that specializes in providing quality translation and localization services to various businesses and organisations in over 40 different countries.
Who we’re looking for:
Our culture is not for everyone. Working at RixTrans is very different from other companies. It’s not a job, but a full-time hobby that we live and breathe and are immensely passionate about. This is why we are looking for extraordinary people with excellent communication skills and a very good command of English to assist us in our day-to-day sales endeavours.
Your key responsibilities:
- Researching prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, LinkedIn, various professional directories and personal contacts
- Forming relationships and proactively selling into those companies by email, phone and face-to-face contact
- Building prosperous business relationship with our current customers and identifying and researching new business sales and market opportunities in strategic growth sectors
- Consistently following up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service
- Providing other assistance to the Team when required
- Fluency in business English, both written and spoken is A MUST. 98% of your day-to-day communication will be in English therefore this requirement cannot be side-tracked. Knowledge of other languages will be of advantage
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and result-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel for work
- Occasional availability outside regular business hours
- A competitive base salary will be offered with a commission structure that is uncapped, meaning realistic potential for a candidate to double their salary.
- A great deal of autonomy in decision making and constant support from senior colleagues
- Opportunity to travel the world and represent our company internationally
- All social securities, health insurance, car parking lot, paid drinks and snacks at the office, great colleagues and many more.
If this resonate with you, please send us your CV to the email address below.