Full HD 3D Home Cinema Projector with 240х190 automatic screen
Immersive Large Screen Full HD 3D Excitement
The PT-AT6000E has been redesigned from the ground up to achieve higher basic 2D performance and packed with unique 3D features to deliver the 3D quality demanded by the Hollywood professionals.
Stunning Picture Quality with Excellent Dynamic Range
- Outstanding 500, 000:1 contrast ratio and 2, 400 lumens of brightness.
- 1080p (1, 920 x 1, 080 pixel) resolution
- New 220W Red-Rich Lamp increases red luminance and output to produce brighter images with excellent colours.
- High-precision optical system features original aspherical lenses, new 480Hz compatible LCD panels with a larger aperture ratio, and fully re-engineered Pure Contrast Plates, Pure Colour Filter Pro, Dynamic Iris Pro and HD-optimised Smooth Screen.
- 7 different picture modes (normal, dynamic, Rec. 709, D-cinema, cinema 1, cinema 2 and game mode for reduced frame delay) automatically detect 2D, 3D signal for optimised picture quality
Comfortable 3D Viewing Experience
- New 480-Hz panel drive system and carefully tuned Overdrive Technology significantly reduces 3D crosstalk (double images).
- 2D high quality image processing, including Frame Creation and Detail Clarity Processor, can now be enjoyed in 3D with the incorporation of the newly developed dual core processing engine.
- Safe 3D viewing is assured by 9-mode screen size selection, Panasonic’s proprietary 3D Viewing Monitor for adjustment of depth-offield, and 3D Picture Balance capability with dual Waveform Monitor.
- 2D-3D Conversion feature with five different 3D effect selections.
- Compatible 3D input format include frame packing, side by side, top and bottom and native signals. Precisely tuned 3D projection for the Panasonic VIERA 3D Eyewear (sold separately).
- A built-in 3D Eyewear shutter control IR transmitter.
- Optional 3D IR transmitter with longer transmission range for more setting flexibility.
Customisation and Installation Flexibility
- Intelligent Lens Memory with auto detection: automatic image size optimization between 16:9 and 2.35:1 video content.
- Professional-level features for 2D images: Waveform Monitor, Advanced Gamma Adjustment, Split Adjust, Cinema Colour Management Premium, Point Colour Correction, Six Colour Correction mode. Three HDMI inputs (supporting x. v. Colour and Deep Colour)
- Two programmable 12-volt trigger terminals and VIERA Link.
- 2x optical power zoom/focus
- H/V lens shift (horizontal 26%, vertical 100%)
- Environment-friendly, extremely low standby power consumption of 0.08 W.
- Easy filter/lamp replacement
- Made in Japan